Pages

Thursday, November 28, 2013

We Give Thanks

Happy Thanksgiving from my home to yours!!

So many things to be thankful for this year!! Among them all, I am blessed with healthy loving children and 8 beautiful grand kids. I am healthy and able to work to help provide for my family!! 

I wish you a blessed day with your family, friends and love ones


I am sharing is Simply Betty Stamps' "Little Indian Betty"
which is one of two images for this month's fan challenge on her Facebook group!!
Love the color combo of orange and turquoise together, one of the rules for this challenge
using Little Indian Betty is you had to add a feather!!


Thanks for visiting!! 
{Crafty Hugs} Jackie 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx