Pages

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Spilling the Beans - It's just too hard to keep a Secret!!!

Do you have a hard time keeping a secret all to yourself? 
Will don't feel alone as I am probably the worst one who can keep a secret!!
I always want to tell everyone when I know I can not tell a sole!!



Oh what the heck, never been one to keep my mouth shut!! LOL 

Tomorrow Monday November 25th is someone's 1st Birthday and we are definitely going to have a party you will not want to miss!!!
The Stamping Chef is turning 1 years old and we are going to celebrate this great day with a fabulous blog hop!!!

But, since I wasn't the only one who can NOT wait for the party to begin, a bunch of us gals thought we would get it started early .... of course we did forget to get permission from the Head Chef Ms. Tamara 
so she might just be a little surprised this morning when she wakes up to a blog filled with us Party-in  it Up a day early!!! 

Happy 1st Birthday Ms. Head Chef Tamara!!!!



Be sure to grab your favorite cuppa of brew and join us as we start this day off with 
a pre-party for 

The Stamping Chef's Birthday!!

Each of us gals, picked one of our favorite images to create 
a card just for you Tamara!! 


Being the salty one that I am, I couldn't pass up an opportunity to color 
up Buccaneer Bonny just for you!! 
'T is a Special Day just for you my friend and I hope you enjoy 
our little pre-celebration!!! 

Now I know you are trying hard to be a good girl and I for one 
don't want to tempt you with any of the goodies we all brought to the party so
I made sure that I brought the 'crackers" just for you!!!



Happy Birthday!!!

Here's to many more fun years ahead!!!

 {Crafty Hugs} Jackie

3 comments:

Tamara said...

Aaawwww a surprise!! For me?!! Naaaahhh thnx for the crackers dear!! I love your Buccaneer Bonny ♥♥

Unknown said...

wow Jackie I love your card and your post is brilliant xxxx

<3 <3

Amanda Phillips said...

This is wonderful! I loved the teaser ")

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx