Pages

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Your Next Stamp Digital Design Team Call

Hello 

Have you hear the news!!! Your Next Stamp has a  DT Call!!!

Your Next Stamp is creating a brand new Digital Stamp line and they are looking for members to join their digital team!! Oh can't wait to see this new line of YNS digital images!!!

Check out their DT call post here 

Now, you all know how much I love to play with  digital images, so I have decided to throw my hand in for their Digital Design Team!!! 

Here are some samples of my creative side that I am submitting with my application!!






Wish me Luck!!

Thanks for visiting!! Crafty Hugs' Jacki 

3 comments:

Sandra H said...

Gorgeous cards x

Ardilla said...

Your cards are awesome!
I wish you the best with this call...
Hugs,
Ardilla :)

Cindy Groh said...

Love that Can Can girl. Well done.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx