Pages

Friday, June 28, 2013

The Stamping Chef New Release

TGIF Friends !!

Today I have a two new cards to share using  newer image from The Stamping Chef   

The Stamping Chef head Chef Tamara has decided to take a wee summer break, so 
new releases will be here and there from now until September!!

But every Friday between the new releases the team will be 
sharing some wonderful creations showcasing some of the fabulous images 
you can find in the store!!

 Some Great News is  that each Friday The Stamping Chef will offer a  discount of 20% on our selected image we share on Fridays as well on any new release image that are released during the summer months .

                             How awesome is that!!

This week I am sharing two new images, the first one being our new release for this week called "Bring on Christmas" Yes we are getting into the Christmas spirit, as we all know it will be here before any of us know it!!


She's a gorgeous gal and so fun to color up!! The exciting part of this new release is 
you can purchase just the image or purchase her with a package deal that includes 
digital papers and embellishments.


Be sure to swing over to THE STAMPING CHEF store to check out the fabulous deal 
you can get with the 20% discount!! 

Challenges I will enter Bring On Christmas into

Penny's Paper Crafty - girl power 
Crafty Sentiments - girl power



My second image on my next card is this week's freebie over on our Facebook  Fan  page,
and let me tell ya what a sassy one she is to play with!! 
I definitely had fun with her!!



As you can see I really had fun creating a Patriotic card with her!!
I used a few scrap papers that were not really much to create one card with so mixing them together I was able to use for this one.. My star were printed by finding a star template through Google and then re-sizing them to the size I wanted for this layout. I used a heart die, heart doily, MS border punch, MS fern punch and different flowers from my stash, white seam binding ribbon and my sentiment is a stamp from Taylor Expressions


If your not a member of our Fan page, stop over and request to become a member!!
We have weekly contest where Tamara/Head Chef shares a newly drawn creation 
for you to snag on Monday's free!! If you don't snag the new image on Monday's you can still play along by picking up the image in the store at half price!!! 

Challenges  I will enter Ring My Bell into 

Crafty Ribbons - anything goes with Ribbon 
Crafting by Designs - Anything Goes 
Crafts and Me - Anything Goes 
Fab N Funky - Use doily (heart doily used)
The Sisterhood of Crafters - Stars and Stripes
Perfect Sentiment #85- Red, White and Blue 
Loves Rubberstamps - Red, White and Blue 



Crafty Hugs’ Jacki       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx