Pages

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Paper Piecing with a Gorgeous Digital Image

Today I am sharing my cards for this week's  new challenge over on my challenge blog
Love to Create Challenges


This week the team and I are sharing some inspiration with
images from our  fabulous sponsors The Stamping Chef 

 Our challenge theme this week is  
Paper Piecing 


Paper Piecing is so fun and so easy to use with all images, you just have to have a little patience 
with those scissors!!  I use this gorgeous images Auriel from The Stamping Chef who is our sponsor this week and is offering an awesome prize to our winner!!

Hope I have inspired you  and you must stop over to see the amazing inspiration my design team  is sharing with more wonderful images from The Stamping Chef!!
Come join us at Love to Create Challenge

Crafty Hugs'
Thanks for visiting!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx