Pages

Monday, June 3, 2013

MTME June Year in Review

Hello and a Happy Monday to you!!

Today I am sharing a project for My Time Made Easy, this is our day we share a project using any of the templates, papers and stamp sets available  in the store!!

While out shopping I found a fabulous markdown on this sweet bath caddy that 
held lotion and soap, along with a cute little ribbon tied washcloth and thought 
it would be perfect to have on hand for a last minute gift..

Well as cute as it was and since the price was under $3.00 I knew 
I could make it just a bit more personal by altering using some great items from  


First I removed the labels from the front of each bottle and 
added  my own personalized labels from Take Time Petal Perfection Digital Stamp set 
This stamp set comes with 21 images to create you own personalize labels - just plain fun 
creating by adding the image you like within the label 

I used the butterfly, small flower, circle sentiment,  and two sentiment for each bottle 



Here's a close up of the body lotion label .
To add another personal touch to this sweet caddy, I printed out some Shutt-erfly digital paper in pink with white dots and then using Rambling Rose SVG  cut file to create a stunning rose for the top of my caddy, for the leaves I used green card stock and Perfect Pansy SVG 

Don't miss the fabulous inspirations the design team is sharing 
today!! Here is a line up, so go on over and enjoy their FABULOUS creations!!



Thanks for stopping by and be sure to stop over to the My Time Made Easy Store to pick 
up these AMAZING stamp set and templates!!


     Crafty Hugs’ Jacki         

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx