Pages

Monday, June 10, 2013

Just to Love

Yea!! it's the 10th of the month and time to share our Newest Monthly Challenge for Movie Magic Monthly 


Our Movie theme this month is 

Romeo & Juliet vs. Moulin Rouge



Well this month really had me stumped and I just couldn't find what I wanted 
to make to share until I found this fabulous image over at Make it Crafty and then 
knew I had to get this fun image Can-Can Dancer Sally.. What a fun image to color up with my Copic markers. and as you can see I had some fun going a bit wild with my design for my card..
I think Sally Can-Can Dancer is perfect for a take with the Moulin Rouge movie!!

Do you love Movies?
Do you love Crafting?
Do you love Challenges?

Then come on over and check out our monthly Challenge!! 
Challenge are posted on the 10th of each month and runs for a whole month!!
The fun part is it's an "Anything Goes"  so card, scrapbook layout, journal, 3D project anything you create as long as it's a new project based on our month's film,the best part is there are no limits on how many times you can play with us each month.







Crafty Hugs’ Jacki

2 comments:

PAC CHARITY CARDS said...

Absolutely stunning card.

Caz

Unknown said...

This is such a fun card...
Hugs
Kim M
x

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx