Pages

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Sizzlin' Summer Ideas with MTME

Today the My Time Made Easy"s team is sharing some fun Sizzlin' Summer ideas using some of our favorite 
templates.

Before I share my fun summer time gift, I want to remind everyone to be sure to stop over to our Fabulous Owner Lauren's blog to see if you were one of the lucky winners of a free template of your choice.

The winner from comments left on my blog is 


happyscrapper said...A BBQ/grill. Looks awesome.Hugs,Christine Garner

Congratulations Christine!! 

 Now here is a super easy and fun way to give a gift!!


I created a fun way to package a thank you gift for the hostess 
of a fun summer grill out!!

I used the Pretty Packaging Trendy Tool Tote ,  I created it with kraft card stock and inked the edges with Brown powder ink. To decorative I used red card stock and Pretty Impressions Printable Digital papers from the Preserve It Oranges & Strawberries - Oranges -  Fruity Picnic. I also used an image and sentiment from the new May Release It's Grilling Season Stamp Collection 




I had fun loading this fun Trendy Tool Tote full of yummy items perfect for a 
summer get together with friends. It is so fun using MTME templates and creating 
fun gift packaging!! As you can see although this is called a Tool Tote it can be used 
for any occasion. 

Now do take a minute and visit the other gals blogs, they are sharing some fun 
projects with lots of inspiration for great summer ideas!




Crafty Hugs’ Jacki

6 comments:

happyscrapper said...

I am excited to win the BBQ/ grill perfect for Father's Day. The gift box is fantastic love it.
Thanks
Christine

happyscrapper said...

How do I claim my prize Jackie.
bubbra60@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

This is great, Jackie. I love your little BBQ image on the front. Hugs, Tracy

Mary said...

I love this! Great gift set (and Tastefully Simple- YUM!)

Kathy said...

Jacki, this is the cutest thing ever! I'm definitely inviting you to a BBQ, lol! Super cute packaging and great idea, perfect for a hostess gift.

Unknown said...

I LOVE this Jackie! Super cool packaging, and your colors are spot on!
Be late than never. Cheers!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx