Pages

Saturday, March 30, 2013

My Time Made Easy April Release Preview Day 1

It's time to share with you a couple of  the amazing Pretty Packaging templates that will be available in the My Time Made Easy store on Monday April 1st!!

Lauren has really out done herself with these amazing Pretty Packaging Templates!!! They all are going to knock your socks off!!

Today I am so excited to give you a peek at this Fabulous Handbag Gift Set Template!!
Be fore- warned I have lots of pictures to share!! You are going to absolutely love this new template set as much as I do!


Lauren has stepped up the "typical" gift bag we give to our BFF's with this Fabulous "Handbag"
It is a Gift in itself!


This template is large enough that you will not have to worry about the size 
of the gift you buy!! You will see below all I have gifted inside this "Fabulous Handbag".
It measures 3 inches wide, 7 inches long and is 10 1/2 inches tall!
Available in PDF,SVG,GSD, DXF abd WPC


Inside my "Handbag" I was able to include all of these full sized items
and still had plenty of room for more besides the extra tissue paper and Bill Fold Cut File.
This makes the perfect gift  "Handbag" for any occasions and is just the perfect size for so many gifts!


This templates has an amazing collection of Pretty Printable Papers called Purse Patterns 
which has 6 different patterns. I used the Chic Cheetah, layering it with Kraft and Black card stock. These animal prints are HOT and trendy right now. You can view all the fun patterns in this collection by checking out Purse Patterns in our Pretty Packaging Templates.



This is the perfect packaging with endless possibilities for any girl in your life! 

To add to my Handbag Gift Set, I created this Monogrammed wallet using the new Bill Fold Cut File with the Purse Pattern digital paper collection 


I personalize my wallet by embellishing it using Merriest Monograms Stamp Set



The Bill Fold Cut File is the perfect addition to your Gift Package, it folds together perfectly to hold a "bill" of any denomination. I added a gift card (of course no cash in my wallet) so to give you an idea of the size of this Cut File.  It is 6 1/2 inches long by 2 3/4 inches tall. Perfect addition to accessorize your "Handbag"


Here is my Perfect Packaging "Handbag Gift Set" that will be the ideal package
for my daughter who is the Queen of Divas!


No gift is complete without that one of a kind handmade gift card!
Another fabulous item joining the April Release is a fun Shop Til You Drop Stamp Set!
I created my card with the Purse Pattern paper, and  one of the many sentiments from Shop Til You Drop Stamp Set!

 Would you like to see more of our April Release? Be sure to  visit these blogs for inspiration  for this month's release.

Lauren Meader


Tracy Holmes

More Peeks to come on Sunday with all of April New Releases available on Monday
 April 1st in the My Time Made Easy store 









Crafty Hugs’ Jacki

9 comments:

Dawn said...

WOW, amazing love the set. It really looks like a leather handbag. Your daughter will love it. x

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

This came out great! What a fun print.

Kimberly Morrow said...

How precious is this?! I love all the colors and the way you put it together. Great job!

Sassy Raggedy said...

WOW, Jacki not only is this fantastic but you did such a wonderful job with it. I love this set. The papers are beautiful. I just cannot say enough about how lovely this is. Wonderful, wonderful job. joann sassy raggedy

Anonymous said...

This is just so stinkin' cute!!! Can't imagine a girl alive who wouldn't absolutely LOVE this!

Karien said...

Love it!
Hugs
Karien

Unknown said...

This is one beautiful put together set! LOVE IT! :D

Romaine said...

lol, that mus tbe for ME with the R. :0) Love this paper- so cute as a purse!

Ellen Taylor said...

What a fantastic gift set you created! Love the papers and design! That template is sure to be a hit!! tfs

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx