Pages

Friday, March 29, 2013

C.R.A.F.T

Good Morning!!  

Here to share two DT cards for this week's challenge over on the C.R.A.F.T Challenge Blog!
Their challenge this week is Mother's Day/Female.
They have four great sponsors this week and I happen to be on two of the sponsor's design teams.Yay!!

My first card showcases a beautiful image from Sassy Studio Designs "Glowing Gwen"


Love this beautiful image, just one of many fabulous images you can find over at
 Papers are from Basic Grey 'Lucille' and I colored her up with my Copic markers.



For my second card I colored up this sweet image from QKR Stampede "Queen Bee"


This is just one of the many sweet fun and quirky images you can find in the QKR Stampede shop

Well I hope you have a wonderful weekend and a Happy Easter!!
Crafty Hug's 





3 comments:

Lori aka lorib117 said...

Jacki, what fabulous cards! I love the beautiful patterned papers you used.

Sandra H said...

Both cards are gorgeous! x

Sassy Raggedy said...

I love both of these cards. The first one is just lovely and your coloring is amazing and so soft. Lovely...And I think I might know Queen Bee...lol Great cards...joann sassy raggedy

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx