Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Pretty Palette Challenge #82

Hello and a Happy Thursday

Today I am sharing this week's new Pretty Palette challenge from
MY TIME MADE EASY challenge blog!!
 
This week we are playing with this beautiful color palette


My Time Made Easy offers so many wonderful digital images and this week my card features an image and  sentiment  from the Bee Loved collection, which features 16 beautiful digital images.
Using the color palette, I selected three beautiful digital paper from the Wildflower collection, then layering with Barley Banana card stock, accenting with Rose colored card stock. Lace and candy dots are from my stash!
Be sure to swing over to our blog to see more inspiring creations from the team using this week's Pretty Palette!
Thanks for visiting, I hope you enjoyed my project
We would love to see your take with our Pretty Palette, so come join
us and share with us!
 


 
 
 




Crafty Hugs’ Jacki

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

Its beautiful the colours are gorgeous x

Dawn said...

So pretty, gorgeous flower image and I love the lace. x

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx