Pages

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Whimsy Stamps Midway Inspiration Challenge

 
Morning everyone, I’m here to remind you that you still have time to enter the current challenge at Whimsy Inspirations Challenge. The theme this time is:
Anything Goes as Long as it is Festive
 
 
 
                                      
 
For my card I used this adorable digital image by Crissy's Designs Tight Squeeze Santa along with some beautiful Echo Park papers from their Valentines collection. Love when you can compliment an image with papers that were made for other occasions. My snow flakes were made using Whimsy Shapeology Die Winter Jewel
 
 
Please hop overto Whimsy Inspirations Challenge to see the rest of the midway inspiration.
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

So beautiful is your card great layout too! x

Anonymous said...

oooooooooHHHHH cheeky! thehehheee Great card hunny ahah!

HAPPY Christmas Jackie xx

hugs me xx

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx