Pages

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Sweet & Simple Birthday Card with Sweet Stamps

Hello and Merry Christmas to All!!
It's a new week with a new challenge over on the Sweet Stamps Challenge blog!
This week our theme is to make a

Sweet & Simple Birthday Card

 
For my card, I inked up this adorable stamp Mandy Lou with Balloon (216), for an sweet birthday card for a little girl.
I paper piecing her dress and balloon with beautiful papers by Authentique Loyal collection. I added the pretty border using Cheery Lynn Design Dancing Doily Lace border die (DL134), along with finishing off my card using Tender Leaves (98313) die with my flowers. Sentiment is Happy Birthday inking up Happy Birthday Antique small stamp
 
Each week Sweet Stamps has a new challenge and although you are not required to use a Sweet Stamp, if you have some we would love for you to use them and you will receive a second entry into our draw.


Our prize each week to one lucky winner is a $20.00 gift certificate to Sweet Stamp Store for use on any of our wonderful rubber stamps

Rember you can find everything you need to create your one of a kind  cards in the Sweet Stamp store,
so many fabulous rubber stamps,die cuts , pattern paper packs,
embossing powders, inks, markers and embossing folders to name just a few items you will find as you browse the store!

Be sure to stop over to the Sweet Stamp's blog to see the fabulous
shares from my design team sisters!!


 

4 comments:

jonim52 said...

Adorable, happy holidays.

Shelly Schmidt said...

A fun and festive Birthday card- love the paper piecing- and that Dancing Doily Die is one of my favorites! The flowers are beautiful!

Bon Bob’s Delights said...

I love Mandy!! She is so fun!! I love your colors!!

Sandy Fredrick said...

What a sweet card, beautiful coloring, love the layout.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx