Pages

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Sweet Stamps Challenge Silver or Gold

Hello and a Happy Tuesday!!
It's a new week with a new challenge over on the Sweet Stamps Challenge blog!
This week are theme is

Silver or Gold

You can find everything you need to create your one of a kind Christmas cards in the Sweet Stamp store,
so many fabulous rubber stamps,die cuts , pattern paper packs,
embossing powders, inks, markers and embossing folders to name just a few items you will find as you browse the store!

For my card I totally went with the Gold

 
I wanted to create a card using the Six - Sided Medallion stamp as my base for a diminsonal snowflake for my main focal image
I began by stamping it with embossing ink onto a softer suede shade paper and then adding Fantasy Gold Embossing powder, heat embossing and then fussy cutting by hand.  I then found two different shades of solid gold paper in my stash  to use with Nellie's multi frame's MFD030 using the two middle dies for a base onto of the medallion. Adding a Snowflake die with the softer gold paper as the topper to my snowflake design. For my sentiment I embossed Merry Christmas Script with the same Fantasy Gold embossing powder. Sorry the picture does not show it true look, but in real life it really pops.
 
Each week Sweet Stamps has a new challenge and although you are not required to use a Sweet Stamp, if you have some we would love for you to use them and you will receive a second entry into our draw.


Our prize each week to one lucky winner is a $20.00 gift certificate to Sweet Stamp Store for use on any of our wonderful rubber stamps

Be sure to visit Sweet Stamps blog and see what the rest of the team has created for you. And please join in on the fun!!

Be sure to stop over to the Sweet Stamp's blog to see the fabulous
shares from my design team sisters!!


 

3 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Jacki this is gorgeous. Love the richness.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life - my personal blog}

Sandra H said...

Jacqui, This is beautiful x

Sassy Raggedy said...

Hi Jacki,
Beautiful job on this card. I love how you used the gold. Wonderful. joann sassy raggedy

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx