Pages

Friday, November 30, 2012

Stamp Fairy is Sponsoring Do You Stack Up

Hello and a Very Happy Friday!!
 
Today I am sharing a card I made for Do You Stack Up challenge
This week their theme is "Give Thanks"
Stamp Fairy is thier sponsor this week and I am joining the DYSU design team
sharing one of Gerda's sweet images!
 
 
I colored up one of my favorites Barry Throughout the Year. Papers
are bits and pieces I had left over, Ribbon is SU Twill, sentiment is by Hero Arts
 
Come join the fun at Do You Stack Up!
 
 

4 comments:

Robin said...

Love it! What a cute little bear! Hugs, Robin

Sandra H said...

So cute!! x

Pauline said...

Such a sweet card Jackie, I love this image and the fun papers and ribbon you teamed him with!
Thank you so much for joining us at DYSY as a Guest Designer this week!

Denise said...

This is such a gorgeous creation. Love that adorable Barry image and the pretty leafy backing paper.
Thanks for Guest Designing for us at DYSU this week.
Hugs
Denise xx

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx