Pages

Monday, October 15, 2012

Fun Halloween Tag

  Oh dear me, I almost forgot to post about the fun new challenge over on the Eureka Stamps Challenge blog!!
 
   My days seem to be running together this past week and now that my life will slow down a bit for a couple of weeks I am hoping my mind begins to do the same LOL!!!
 
This week's challenge at Eureka Stamps is Halloween!!
 
And let me tell you Eureka Stamps has some darling digital images for all those Halloween projects we have on our to do list!!
 
I went with making a tag for my DT project as I am making the grandkids each a Halloween gift bag filled with some goodies since I will be working this year and not out going door to door with them!! Boy I will miss this, seeing them all excited dressed in their best!!

 
This one will go on one of the older boys gift bag since they love when I make
them something but just too old (13,14 & 19) for the frilly kids stuff!! KWIM?
 
So since this was fun and super easy to throw together under 30 mins I think all three of them will get the same thing, maybe in different colors!!
I used a pre-made tag inked it up with a sponge and orange ink added some cute Halloween papers I picked up at Hobby Lobby.
 
I Fussy cut by hand this adorable Ghost 3904 and Boo Sentiment 4003 from Eureka Stamps!! Popped both with pop dots and then added a couple gems from my stash!!
 
Come play along with us this week with our Halloween challenge
 
Eureka Stamps is also on Facebook;)
Like us today so you don't miss out on one second of Eureka Stamps happenings. Never know when we will add a freebie for you to play with!!
 

4 comments:

Penni said...

Great Tag - I love the cute ghost.

Hugs
Penni
X

Sarah said...

This tag turned out great-- they will love it attached to some treats I am sure :) I do love this ghost--definitely might have to check it out!

Sandra H said...

Gorgeous tag!! x

Sue MacLean said...

Love your tag Jacki! The ghost and sentiment are too cute!
Hugs, Sue

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx