Pages

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Memories


Good Morning Crafty friends!!
 
WOW, not sure what happen with our weather here in Kentucky, but it is down right chilly!!
Our tempatures dropped 20 degrees in a matter of a day, and I actually had to get the long pants and hoodie out!! But it is beautiful, clear, crisp and a slight breeze!!
 
Today I have a card using a beautiful stamp from Stamp N Plus to share

 
Isn't this a Gorgeous stamp? I fell in love with it, the moment I seen it and was so happy when LuAnn sent it over to me!! It is a fairly large stamp (1 3/4 x 5 1/2) and inks up just beautifully!
You can find this beautiful stamp here in the store
I used Copic Markers to color and then added the clouds to enchance the stamp image.
Papers are by Bo-Bunny and First Addition
Sentiment is computer generated, this makes me think "Memories"
and thought it would be a great "Thinking of You" cards.
 
Well that's hit from me today, lots of things on my messy desk that
I will be sharing through out the week!
 
Have a great day and weekend, Be safe and stay warm!
 
Hugs & Blessings
 

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

We have chilly weather too don't think we got a look in with summer!! lovely card x

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx