Pages

Monday, September 24, 2012

Love to Create Anything Goes Challenge

I am so Happy to say Good Morning to everyone, I thought Blogger was not going to allow me to share with you today!! It was definitely on the blink all night and  I am still keeping my fingers crossed it will post for me when scheduled!! ( I do know that one bug they have will not allow you to size your photo..... so hoping when this goes live my picture won't be a thumb print LOL!! )
 
So anyways, onto my card - Love to Create Challenge blog new challenge for this week is "Anything Goes""
I do hope you will come join us, as some may know this  challenge blog is my baby and I so enjoy checking out each and every submissons!! I have some fabulous sponsors backing me with each challenge and offering some FABULOUS prizes!!!
 
This week our Fantastic sponsor is QKR Stampede
 
 
I used their adorable digi # 8803, paired this cutie up with some Basic Grey papers from the Origin's collection, Spellbinder Lacy Circle die and flowers I made from a punch!!
She is all colored with Copic Markers and some of my new Touch Twin Markers (love these)!!
 
 
Hope you will come share your projects with my design team
for our "ANYTHING GOES" challenge at my Love to Create Challenge Blog
 
Thanks for visiting!! I {heart} each of you!!
Crafty Hugs’ Jacki

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx