Pages

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Watercoloring with Sweet Stamps Challenge #79

Happy Tuesday Crafty friends !!
Today I am sharing my DT card for this week's challenge at Sweet Stamps

Our Challenge for this week is

Watercolored

you can use watercolor pencils,paints,ink or crayons

Each week Sweet Stamps has a new challenge and although you are not required to use a Sweet Stamp, if you have some we would love for you to use them and you will receive a second entry into our draw.


Our prize each week to one lucky winner is a $20.00 gift certificate to Sweet Stamp Store for use on any of our lovely rubber stamps.



For my card, I started with stamping my image with black embossing powder then heat resisting using my heat gun. I began coloring with watercolor crayons then added ink with my water brush to add more definition to my flowers. This beautiful stamp is Entwined Roses 7077 and can be found in the Sweet Stamps store here.
Design paper is from Authentique UNCOMMON paper pad, other Sweet Stamps products used for my card are Lace Corner Deco E dies and 3-pc Butterfly die which I used both white card stock and pattern paper. 


Be sure to visit Sweet Stamps blog and see what the rest of the team has created for you. And please join in on the fun!!
Sweet Stamps Design Team:
* Bonnie * Dawn B
  * Jacki (you are here) *  Joni *
* Kendra * Linda *


5 comments:

~ Kendra ~ said...

Beautiful!! Love the design! Beautiful watercoloring of the flowers!! Love the added butterfly!

Sandra H said...

This is so beautiful, the layout colouring and design is gorgeous! x

Shelly Schmidt said...

Oh my-stunning card! The image is so pretty- loving the colors and love the dies you used to accent the corners- love the ribbon too!

Bon Bob’s Delights said...

Very pretty!! Roses are so beautiful and your coloring captures that beauty!! Love it!

Sandy Fredrick said...

Beautiful watercoloring on the Entwined Roses. Love the design with the oval die, sheer ribbon and pink bow and how you used the two panels of DP for your background. Awesome!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx