Pages

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Make a Wish with Cupcake Josie

Hi all you crafty friends, Happy Thursday!!

It's showcase Thursday at Digital Delights !!! Today I am sharing some inspiration using one of the New August Release  Birthday images.


This adorable gal is Cupcake Josie.She is a dream to color, making such an adorable
image to send birthday wishes to a sweet friend! 


Inside of my card which holds my tag for my birthday sentiment and personal note


Here's a shot of my tag with Birthday Sentiment and plenty of room to add my personal message

Thanks for visiting now be sure to swing over to the Digital Delights blog to see more of this month's
wonderful images the team is sharing!!

Have a fabulous day, do what you love to do!
Be Creative!
Hugs' Jacki

4 comments:

Sandra H said...

This is brilliant love the layout too xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Jacki
hugs Dianne xx :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful job with this card! I love your coloring And the design for the pull out tag. Great idea adding the tag inside the card!

Many blessings,
Zeni

Safdar Ali said...

This is so nice. So beautiful design. I have to design Plastic business cards, will you give me some ideas for the best designing?

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx