Pages

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Pink, Grey and White Beautiful!!!



Hello and a Happy Sunday to everyone 


Today I am sharing this week's My Time Made Easy Pretty Palette Challenge 

 Another Gorgeous color palette for you to play with!!!


Before I share my card with you I do want to tell you MTME Pretty Palette Challenge
is changing our dates and times.
My Time Made Easy Pretty Palette Challenge will be changing to an every two week challenge, along with changing posting day from Sunday to Thursday!!
This challenge will run the one weeks and our next challenge will begin on Thursday June 14th


This week I went with a different style than I normally do and love the results
My printer is out of colored ink so I had to go with pattern papers from Authentique Uncommon collection and Grey Polk a dots from Echo Park.
My sentiment is from My Time Made Easy Spring is Here digital stamps.
Stop over to the my team blogs to see more inspiration using these beautiful colors.
Hope you all will join us this week, how can you not with this beautiful palette?


Crafty Hugs’ Jacki


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh I love these colors
These are amazing

Sandra H said...

Your card is just so beautiful and the colours are gorgeous:)x

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx