Pages

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Heart with Wings

Hi Everyone, here today to share some inspiration with Stamp N Plus 
wonderful stamps!!

Before I move on to my inspiration, I do want to remind everyone to 
join our Monthly Blog Hop (here), lots of fabulous inspiration from the design team using our monthly stamp Tree Frog!!
One lucky winner will win their choice of two stamps from the Stamp N Plus store!!!
Plus there is blog candy among the hop from some of the team members!!



Today I am sharing a sentiment Heart with Wings X1305. I used it as my focal point 
stamped in Stazon Timber Brown onto white card stock.
My papers are from Bo-Bunny Abbey Road Vine, layered with brown card stock.
Butterflys were doubled using a Martha Stewart punch then finished with tiny green jewels.
Lacy square and Lacy circle dies. Matching pearls for my finish touch were created by coloring with my Copic E29 ( did you know that you could match your pearls by coloring with Copic? Easy peasy and a perfect match!)

Thanks for visiting today, our new monthly challenge will be posted on Tuesday July 3rd
so hope you will come back and join us!!

Do what you love to do - be creative!!!
Hugs,
           Jacki



                                                                  

4 comments:

ParkNSlide said...

Those butterflies out of the designer paper are so cute. I love how you managed to punch their designs to be symmetrical.

Unknown said...

Beautiful Jacki love the papers and dies together! Jo xxx

Sandra H said...

So beautiful:)x

Cindy Groh said...

This is so pretty. I just pinned it:)

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx