Pages

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Camping Under the Trees

Happy Thursday to everyone!! 

Today begins a new Pretty Palette challenge for My Time Made Easy, 
This week we have another beautiful palette 
One I am sure you will enjoy creating with as much as I did.


Here is what I created using these fun colors together!


I colored up this cute camper, clouds and sentiment from the Happy Camping digital set.
For the clouds I reduce the size then hand cut them, embossed using a Cuttlebug folder then distress with Sky Blue ink.

Papers, buttons and twine are from my supplies!


Thanks for visiting, please take a minute and check out all the wonderful cards
the MTME Pretty Palette team is sharing today, we would love to have you join us!

Crafty Hugs’ Jacki


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx