Pages

Sunday, May 27, 2012

MTME Pretty Palette #62


Hello and a Happy Sunday to everyone 


Today I am sharing this week's My Time Made Easy Pretty Palette #62
 This week we have a  beautiful color palette for you



I think these colors together are simply gorgeous!! Definitely ones you will see me using 
again with my creations.

I
I started with Kraft and Hawaiian Shores card stock, background paper
is from BoBunny Timepiece collection, then I used a Cheery Lynn Design lacy die 
in Hawaiin Shores, layered  Darling Dots Sweetheart digital paper, a paper doily which I mounted my What's Cooking images onto. I enlarged the mitten, spoon and spatula a wee bit and then hand cut each of them after coloring with Copic. Sweet Blush ribbon, lace and a Prima rose bud were added for embellishments, sentiment was generated on computer.

Stop over to the my team blogs to see more inspiration using these beautiful colors.


Hope everyone has a fun- filled and safe holiday weekend! 
Crafty Hugs’ Jacki

 

3 comments:

Wendy L said...

Lovely Jackie, colours are great.xxxx

sallysbitz2 said...

Great colour combo & fantastic card x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.co.uk

Romaine said...

Oh Jacki, the wee carefully cut (how patient are you!?) utensils and the scrummy turquoise doily...lovely!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx