Pages

Monday, May 7, 2012

For a Special Lady

Good Morning and Happy Monday to everyone!!

Beautiful weekend, and now for a few thunderstorms to kick off the new week!! Okay, yes  it's a good thing for the flowers and the lawn but oh, how I would rather see the sun's bright and shinning smile!!

So today I have a cheery project to share with you, it's my DT project for my challenge blog Love to Create! This week we have one of our favorite sponsors Bugaboo Stamps and WOW they are offering up a fantastic prize for one lucky player - 7 Free Digital Stamps!!

This week our theme is For Mom or a Special Lady

I wanted to do something for each of my daughters and daughter in law 
for Mother's Day and came up with this cute little holder for some 
Bath and Body products I picked up for them.


I used this adorable image from Bugaboo Stamps, called  Girl Flowers from their Girlz collection! 


To make my holder I cut 2 pieces of card stock ( Spring Moss) 
3 1/2 x 11 ( this can be enlarged depending on if you use more products) I scored each of them at 1 1/2', 2 1/2' and 9'
Using scor tape I taped the bottom together (9' score line)  
I then 1 1/2 left over piece  and scored it  2 1/2, 4, 7 1/2 and 9 to create 
my  side piece that holds the bottles inside - using scor tape - taping to the front and back panel
 

Decorated the front and then punched two holes in the top flap
and threaded ribbon and tied to close.
Super easy and yet a very nice little gift for someone special!

Hope you will join us this week for our fun challenge!
Crafty Hugs’ Jacki

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful gift set love it!

Big hugs JO xxx

Carissa said...

Such a cute gift. Love your creative packaging.
Hugs, Carissa

~ Barb said...

What a creative gift idea! I'm sure the girls loved it and I love the colors you chose! Thank-you for stopping by my blog and your lovely comments. {Hugs} Barb

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx