Pages

Sunday, April 29, 2012

You Gave Me Room to Try New Things


Hi, time to share this week's new Pretty Palette 


This week we are playing with Red, Pumpkin and Espresso



I am using "A Vintage Day for Dad" cut file using "You Gave Me Room to Try New Things and Explore My Spirit", along with Happy Father's Day sentiment. I printed both in Chocolate Chip and I do apologize for the poor shot with the image It actually is quite pretty IRL. 

I layered with Kraft, Red and Pumpkin card stock and pattern papers from Bo Bunny Timepiece Collection. I did emboss the back ground papers with my Cuttlebug big dots folder.
Button from supplies tied with Cappuccino twine from The Twinery.

Swing over to MTME Pretty Palette Challenge #58  to see what the rest of the Design Team has to share with you! I hope you'll join us for this fun color challenge!


Crafty Hugs’ Jacki

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great Father's day card Jackie love it! Jo xxx

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx