Pages

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Getty Spotty with Top Tip Tuesday

Hello my crafty friends,
 Have you join the fun over on Top Tip Tuesday challenge?? 
Well they are getting all dotty spotty and have a funtastic challenge if you are seeing spots!!! They also are sharing a fun tutorial on a Bag in a Box.

I was honored to be able to share yet another project as 
Guest Designer and this week I created a fun gift set for Father's Day 


I found the perfect paper in my supplies that worked well with 
the newly released Barry Fishing from Stamp Fairy. Although hubby is 
not much of a fishermen this will be given to him on Father's Day from Hunter!!



Here is the bag in box I create perfect size to hold his most favorite snack - a bag of 
warm cashews-  to give it more of a masculine feel i added a picket fence using my MS fence punch, created the sentiment "World's Greatest Dad" on the computer and layered onto a Papertrey Ink label die and then Spellbinder large oval. Cut four tabs using my SU tab punch and knotted jute 
for the handles, those little fish charms I made a few years back from shrinky dink papers that I found in my stash, perfect embellishments to complete my bag in a box don't you think?



Close up of my card, again keeping it clean and simple so this cute Barry will be the 
main focus I followed this great sketch from Eat Sleep Stamp 



Other inspiring challenges
Craft Your Passion - die cuts or punches 
Crafty Boots - no girls allowed 
Incy Wincy - Digi's only 
Lexi's Creations - die cuts /punches
Make My Monday - Male Sports or Hobbies
There She Goes - Cards for Dad 


Crafty Hugs’ Jacki 

15 comments:

Sandra H said...

Really lovely creations and it's just great for dads:)x

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Jacki. What a fabulous set. Love the design and the colours, and great use of your punches and dies. Thank you for joining in at Lexi's Creations and good luck.
Love Sandra xxx

Fliss said...

This is lovely Jacki and your image is somewhat cuter than my fishing one! A really great gift set.
Thanks for joining in with our MMM challenge this week and wishing you good luck.
Fliss x

Dee's Craft Room said...

Fab set, Barry is so cute and I love the little fish. I am sure your hubby will love them.

Thank you for sharing your work with all pf us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Dee's Craft Room said...

Fab set, Barry is so cute and I love the little fish. I am sure your hubby will love them.

Thank you for sharing your work with all pf us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Mynn xx said...

What a darling set of creations! LOVE the patterns you've used--and the punch around the bottom of the bag is fabulous! Thanks for joining us at MMM! :)

Suzanne B aka brookfies said...

this creation is just super..I love the earthy colour tones you have used. Thank you for entering it into the Make My Monday challenge this week. Suzanne :)

Jacqueline said...

Really cute creation - thanks for playing along this week at MMM - Jacqueline xx

TRACEY MO said...

What a great card the colours are lovely.
Ag reat card for a man.
Thanks for joining us a tLexi Creations this time.

Tracey DT

Tracy said...

Jacki this is F*A*B*U*L*O*U*S!!! I don't think it could be any cuter. I love what you've done with the sketch. This image is just precious. Thank you for playing along with this weeks sketch. Please stop by my blog tomorrow morning. I have a surprise for you!!
Hugs,
Tracy

Debby said...

Cuuute image and a great project! Thanks for joining us at TSG this week :)

Suzi B said...

Hi jacki thankyou for joining us at MMM with this cute card...love Barry fishing
suzi b :)

Holly aka Toy said...

So very cute!

Theresa said...

Darling card. I love the DPs you used. Thanks for joining this week at There She Goes.

Cathy Lee said...

This is so cute, Jacki. Love your card and that darling bag. Thanks for joining us at CYP this week.
Hugz,
Cathy Lee

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx