Pages

Sunday, March 25, 2012

New Pretty Palette Challenge

Good Morning and a wonderful Sunday to everyone,

It's time to share this week's Pretty Palette challenge with you, and I must say these colors are beautiful for a Spring project!! 



Here is my take this week!


I use Barley Banana card stock for my base and Royal Velvet for my matting. digital yellow striped for my
background and pattern papers from Authentique Splendid and My Minds Eye.
I printed the small white flower from MTME  Be Dazzled onto Authentique pink pattern paper, then colored with my Copic, Birthday sentiment is from MTME Bee-Loved sentiment 3 collection and finished with leaves and border using MS punches and SU Barley Banana ribbon.

Come join us this week and share your take with this week's Pretty Palette!


Crafty Hugs’ Jacki 

Pin It

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

These colours are beautiful as is your card.x

Lisa Kind said...

This is so pretty, Jackie! I love how you pulled all the colors together! I loved this color combo and you are right...perfect for Spring!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx