Pages

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Good Morning, thanks for stopping by to visit!!

Today I am a Guest Designer over on Crafty Green's blog, each week she invites a fellow blogger to join her in sharing her love of craftiness! This month her sponsor theme is Girl's Girl's Girl's!! Fun right? Cause it is always about us Girl's!!


So going along with Tina's fun theme I created this card to share with you!

I used this adorable image from Mo's Digital Pencil   called "A Big Whoop" isn't she just perfect for this fun theme? So let's hear it for the Girl's in your life!! My card was created for a very special friend who brings many smiles and laughs each day - Thanks Tina, not sure what I would do with out your friendship!!

This little gal is colored with Copic , cut out using Spellbinder's large circle die and layered onto a Spellbinder's large Scalloped circle die. I hand wrote "Let's hear it for the Girls" around the edge using a fine tip CM pen in blue, for my papers I found these scraps in my basket (knowing Tina loves to go Green) and layered them onto Paper Trey Ink Spring Rain and Simply Chartreuse card stock. Ribbon is from SU from quite awhile ago (love using up my stash of ribbon) and to finish my card I added 3 Pebbles Candy dots in light blue!!
I hope you enjoyed my card, and have a wonderful crafty day!!




Crafty Hugs’ Jacki 


  Pin It

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card Jacki:)x

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx