Pages

Sunday, February 19, 2012

You're a Gem Pretty Palette #48

Good Morning everyone 


I hope you are having a great weekend, I hoping to get some time in my craft room and just relax a bit after the very busy week we have had. 


We have a new member  joining us this week and I hope you will stop by and join me in welcoming Mary Vogel  to the Pretty Palette design team.




This week's  My Time Made Easy Pretty Palette #48 is a beautiful soft palette







This week I designed a card that could be used for any occasion, a thank you or simply one to lift a special someone's spirit. I began with  a So Saffron card base, then layered the many beautiful digital papers from the Romance collection, using Bold Blooms - Bashful Espresso,  Stripes Bashful , BG Basic Saffron,  Stripes Crumb, Stripes Saffron and a sentiment from  Be Dazzled.  I used a flower embossing folder with the Stripes Bashful and distressed the Stripes Crumb with Powder Puff Amaretto, BG Basic Saffron with So Saffron ink. To finish my design I added two Pebbles gems on both sides of the sentiment flag.

We hope to see your creations using our wonderful color palette
Link your creations here so we can stop by to see your wonderful share.

Hugs'
            Jackie


2 comments:

Sandra H said...

This is just so beautiful:) Sandra H

Romaine said...

Jack, this is soooo pretty! I love how you have layered this and the use of banners is fab!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx