Pages

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Pretty Palette #47

Good Morning everyone, 


It time to share a new My Time Made Easy Pretty Palette challenge with you!



This week we are playing with Pink, Aqua, Rose and Gray 
A beautiful color palette!

Here is my card sample using a fun cupcake digital image from My Time Made Easy Sweet Treats colored with Copic with Chocolate Stickles used for the cupcake sprinkles. My background paper is Hearts from the Minty Chocolate digital paper collection, layered onto Grey, Blush and Aqua. Sentiment is from the digital Sweet Sentiments . To complete my card I added a PTI Button, twine and Pebbles glitter candy dots.




The sketch I followed is from last week's challenge at Raise the Bar - sketch designed by Melissa Connolly.


Come join us this week and share your take using our beautiful Color Palette
you can link your card/project here 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx