Pages

Thursday, February 23, 2012

A bundle of Joy


Hi Everyone, It's showcase Thursday at Digital Delights



As you can see I had a blast playing with this adorable image from Digital Delights
I have seen some cards lately using lots of buttons on their designs and knew I had to give it a try
with this cute image. My beautiful papers are Echo Park Dots & Stripes Essential Collection, buttons are from my PTI collection, Baby Dumpling & stork were colored with Copic then cut out and popped up on the row of buttons and twine , MS border punch for the lacy border trim


Take a minute and hop on over to Digital Delights blog to see all the wonderful creations the team is sharing today.


Thanks for visiting and leaving me comments - You definitely make my day brighter!


Hugs'

3 comments:

Chriss America Real said...

This card is so adorable~ I love how you used yellow so it can be for a girl or a boy, great job!

Hugs,

Chriss

Joey said...

Jacki I just LOVE this card, gorgeous image and love the yellow. Joey x

Crystal said...

Oh my word SOOOO CUTE!! LOVE the yellow!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx