Pages

Thursday, January 26, 2012

My Little Rebel & a Sweet Valentine Topper


Happy Thursday!!

Today is inspiring Thursday at Digital Delights blog!! You definitely won't want to miss all the fantastic projects the design ladies are sharing this week!

I have a couple of projects to share today, One more card to share using one of the adorable images from Digital Delights' January's new  50's release and 

I just love the movie "Rebel without a Cause" staring James Dean when I was a teenager. When I stumbled across this paper in my scrap basket I knew I had to make Heart Throb Richie,
just a bit on the bad side, but in a good way!  LOL!!


Now isn't this paper just the perfect piece of scrap for Heart Throb Richie? I guess I knew
when I held onto this paper I would one day have the perfect image for it!! Very clean and simple card, using a Cuttlebug embossing folder for my red card stock, Black ribbon, Hearts using MS heart punches.
My silver squares are stickers I also found in my mass stash as I have been cleaning and purging my craft room. 


For second share, I used the colored Cooking Bear Topper 
and created this fun little gift for one of my neighbors girls'


Another fun and easy gift to make, especially with the Colored image, all you have to do is print and cut it out. I add a heart shape doily, MS punched hearts, pearls using my Pearl Pen, ribbon bow and two ticket sentiments - Just for You can be found in the store. Filled with some delicious cookies 
makes a perfect sweet gift! 


Thanks for visiting and be sure to check out  Digital Delights Bargain or Friday Freebie
tomorrow!

Inspiring Challenges
Valentine Topper gift 
Crafty Creations - Valentine for a child - no card 
Simon Says Stamp - anything goes 


Card
Inky Impressions - heart you 



6 comments:

Joey said...

Jacki both these projects are fantastic! I love that cute little bag, and the embossing folder on the card is gorgeous. Joey x

Unknown said...

Super sweet card, love the cute bag too both beautiful! Jo xxx

Wendy Hall said...

Amazing Jackie:) Love the "Rebel" idea!
Hugs
Wendy(aka Louby Loo)
www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com

Crafty and Green said...

Love Love Love your REBEL! hehe! What a fantastic Card, Jackie! I also love your cookie gift bag!! It's adorable!!

Many Blessings,
Tina

Sandra H said...

So lovely is your card and what a great image:) Sandra H

debby4000 said...

Love your fabulous card, love what you've done with the image.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
luv
Debby

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx