Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2012



Hello, Happy Tuesday,

Today we have a new challenge posted on the Sweet Stamps Challenge blog

Our challenge theme this week is 
Shaped Cards
(anything but a square or rectangle )

Each week Sweet Stamps has a new challenge and although you are not required to use a Sweet Stamp, if you have some we would love for you to use them and you will receive a second entry into our draw.

Our prize each week to one lucky winner is a $20.00 gift certificate to Sweet Stamp Store for use on any of our lovely rubber stamps.




This was a fun challenge for me as I was able to use Cheery Lynn Designs French Flair Stacker Nesting Dies to create my full card. My card base is cut using the largest of the dies 5 7/8" x 5 7/8" 
then continued with the next smaller die - I then stamped Bloom Word sentiment  with Memento Tuxedo Black on a oval die cut base and distress the edges of the yellow card stock with Shades Ink  Buttercup Yellow Sunshine. The beautiful design paper is from 6x6 Authentique Blissful pad . Ribbon, flowers and rhinestone swirl from my supplies. I used Copic C1 and Y21 to color my flowers to match the papers.

Do take a minute to stop over to the challenge blog to see all of the wonderful cards the team is sharing for inspiration and we hope you will join us this week!



10 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow what a gorgeous and classy cards!!!! I love the design and the sentiment too!!!! Beautiful colors!!!!! Fabulous work!!!!

Bon Bob’s Delights said...

Love the French Flair shape!! The papers are very elegant. What a very pretty card!!!

Bon Bob’s Delights said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tamara Morton said...

Hi Jackie, you to have gone for some amazing colours this week. I love it and what a fabbie shape card..
Hugs
Tamara

Dawnll said...

I love all the layers and colors on this design.
Have a sweet week

jonim52 said...

Love love love the colors for this shaped card. Stunning!

~ Kendra ~ said...

What a beautiful shaped card, I love all the layers! Really like your choice of colors as well, beautiful job!

Sandy Fredrick said...

Love the colors, love the flowers and wide ribbon. Love it, love it love it!!!!!!!!

Jacqueline L. Challiss Hill said...

Gorgeous! Love the shape and the diamond accents. The colors and large bow are so elegant.

Crafty and Green said...

I Love love love this! The colors are Fantastic!! Great Job Jackie! You always inspire me!!

Many Blessings,
Tina

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx