Pages

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Today I am sharing our weekly recipe for you with Cooking It Up with Katie!!

The recipe for this week's challenge is 


Anything Goes


our challenge will run through the month of December
so you will have lots of time to join us 


Our wonderful sponsor for the month of December 


Dude Times Doodles


I will be sharing a card each week using one of the many fabulous
images you can find at Dude Times Doodles 


This week I am sharing another fun image that brings a smile 
when you see it!!







Be sure to stop by and see all the inspiration the Cooking It Up 
team is sharing using some awesome images from Dude Times Doodle 

Have a great day!



2 comments:

Jovan said...

I love this card! I couldn't stop laughing!

Jan Hunnicutt said...

What a fun card, I love it!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx