Pages

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Cookies for Santa

This week's challenge at Party Time Tuesday is 

Christmas using Red & Green

We have two wonderful sponsors for the month of December 




I was given this adorable image from The Paper Shelter, along with the fun papers from My Minds Eye and gorgeous seam binding from 3 Girl Jams.
This image is called Cookies for Santa and I colored her up with Copic and added a little dab of Stickles on the tree ornaments and garland. Sentiment is from My Minds Eye

Be Sure to stop over to Party Time Tuesday blog to see all the wonderful creations
the team is sharing using products from our Fabulous sponsors!

2 comments:

ddazzled71 said...

Your image and card are just adorable Jackie, I love the pops of colour in all your chosen papers!

Sharon Basel said...

Love the fun bright colors, the adorable image and your layout design just rocks!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx