Pages

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thank You .........

Good Morning 
Today I am sharing my design team card for Going Grey with Scrap-Creations, this week our challenge theme is 

Giving Thanks 

My card is made just for you, my blogging friends that so kindly 
stop by each week to view my love of crafting through by creations
Your friendship (virtual and real), your kind comments 
keep the inspiration alive for me.



Tis the Season to Give Thanks and I "Thank You" from the bottom of 
my heart for all you do in supporting my love of crafting and supplying endless
inspiration.

Visit the design team today to see what they are thankful for.

Happy Thanksgiving!








Come join us this week as we challenge you to share your favorite 
Giving Thanks creation with us at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very elegant and beautiful, love it

Basement Stamper said...

great flower die cuts!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx