Pages

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Santa's Snow Globe

A beautiful chilly morning to you, It's time to share some inspiration at Digital Delights, the design team has some amazing creations using adorable images from Digital Delights so stop on over and see all the beautiful cards they are sharing,


I played with the fun snow globe image with Standing Santa to create this fun snowy 
filled card, using the Thanks Snow Much sentiment from the A Touch of Christmas
sentiment collection, Lots of pearls, flower soft and rhinestones fill the globe to give Santa 
a beautiful scene. Makes you want to shake the card to see the snow flow around him.
for the base of the snow globe I printed an extra snow globe and then cut just the sentiment 
plate and popped it on top to give the extra dimension then added my sentiment as my third.
My beautiful design paper is from the Christmas digital pack and prints up very bright and pretty.

Now take a minute and visit Digital Delights to see some more inspiration from the design team.
Don't miss  Digital Delights Thanksgiving  sale  going on right now 



2 comments:

Wendy Hall said...

Luv it Jackie, the scene looks wonderful:)
Hugs
Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
www.digitaldelightsbybloubyloo.com

Melissa Craig said...

Oh my stars Jackie! Your cards are getting better as I scroll down! I LOVE this snowglobe!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx