Pages

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations

Good morning, not to long before we are busy in the kitchen, getting all the fixings prepared for our Thanksgiving feast! Do you do the cooking? This is the one day of the year that I love, as all of my children and their family come for dinner.


This cutie of a turkey is by Crissy Armstrong and can be found over at Whimsy Stamps 
Oh, I had fun coloring him up thinking as I went, that this is exactly how I look and feel after
all the preparations and feasting on all the delicious food that is prepared for our Thanksgiving meal!

Come join us this week as we challenge you to share your favorite 
Thanksgiving card with us at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx