Pages

Saturday, November 5, 2011

6th day of Christmas - 6 Geese a Laying


Hello - welcome to day 3 of Digital Delights 12 Days of Christmas 



For the next twelve days Digital Delights will be showcasing our 12 days of Christmas !
The complete set will be available for purchase on November 12th.
We hope you will stop by each day 

On the 1st day of Christmas my true love sent to me 
A Partridge in a Pair Tree

On the 2nd day of Christmas my true love sent to me
Two Turtle Doves 

On the 3rd day of Christmas my true love sent to me
3 French Hens 

On 4th day of Christmas my true love sent to me 
4 Calling Birds 

On the  5th day of Christmas my true love sent to me
5 Golden Rings 

On the 6th day of Christmas my true love sent to me 




 Check back tomorrow for our 7th day of Christmas theme 

6 Geese a Laying 

2 comments:

nessy said...

just so sweet and gorgeous!
vanessa xx

Wendy Hall said...

Great work Jacki:) Love the colores!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx