Pages

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Tuesday Morning Sketches New weekly sketch

Good Morning and Happy Tuesday - 

I am back in the groove so a few post today, I hope you enjoy each of them as I was so happy to be able to get back to my crafting after a week without it.

Today I am sharing this week's sketch over at Tuesday Morning Sketches 

We have a fun and fabulous sketch to help you start on those holiday cards. This is the last sketch of the month so remember we have a twist to the sketch that we would love to see you incorporate some 
Pink in honor of October being Breast Cancer Awareness Month 


Our wonderful sponsor this week is Tiffany Doodles 
and one lucky winner will be receive a special prize from Tiffany Doodles



For my card this week, I wanted to continue with building my holiday 
stash , using the sketch and Basic Grey paper that I found in my 
scrap basket. 

Image - Prairie Fariy
Color Medium - Copics
CS - PTI
Flowers - Spare Parts
Sentiment - PrintWorks
 Whimsy bottle cap die, MS border punch


Now take a minute to swing over to the design team 
to see more wonderful inspiration





4 comments:

Jessica G. said...

Cute image and it coordinates so perfect with this DP, one of my all-time faves!

Theresa said...

How totally cute!! Look at that face. Fabby coloring and great DPs.

Dawn said...

So adorable Jacki! Love these bright holiday papers.

Melissa Craig said...

Super sweet card Jackie - I love Prairie Fairy images, so cute.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx