Pages

Monday, October 17, 2011

Spooky Scary Halloween

Challenge theme is Halloween and any of Stamp Fairy adorable images would work for this challenge, Just match them up with some fun Halloween papers, embellishments and share your creation with us. Great way to build your collection of sweet adorable images from Stamp Fairy 



For my topper card I used the adorable Barry in Devil suit 
This is a super easy (less then 20 minute) type of card using the SU label die
and Spellbinder's circle and scalloped circle dies 
Edges were distressed with Tim Holtz inks


3 comments:

Chrissy said...

I could just pinch his cheeks..the cute little devil..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Carissa said...

Way to cute to spook. I love the shape of your card. Hugs, Carissa

Sharon Basel said...

This is so stinkin cute Jackie! Love the unconventional shape to the card.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx