Pages

Monday, October 31, 2011

Come meet Cotton N Candy

Hello and a Happy Monday, I hope you had a wonderful weekend, mine was fun and busy spending time 'with my family and friends.

Jens Digi Stamps is releasing a new set of images today 

The new collection is call Cotton N Candy 
and they are definitely adorable - visit the store 
to see all of the new images in this collection


Following suite with our current challenge POLKA DOTS I couldn't help 
but add some in with this adorable image - such a cute one for a birthday for 
a friend's pet or as a welcome to the family card .

Be sure to stop over to Jens Digi Stamps blog to see more inspiration from the design team .

Hugs'



1 comment:

Crafty and Green said...

Beautiful Card!! I love your Creative Style!!

Many Blessings,
Tina

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx