Pages

Monday, September 12, 2011

Spooky Delights

 Happy Monday to everyone, hope you enjoyed your weekend and are ready for a brand new week!


I have enjoyed the fall like weather we have had the past week 
I think I am ready to start bringing out all my Autumn decorations 
I don't do a lot of the scary Halloween but I do love the pumpkins
and cute stuff.




Talking of cute for Halloween, isn't this Barry in his little Devil suit just the cutest!!

I paired him up with some of my new Echo Park Halloween papers - oh this pad is just full of lush papers - I am really loving these that I used with my Barry Dress up.
Barry was colored with Copics, I added some sweet MS Fire Engine Red glitter
to his outfit - after all even a little devil must have some bling.
My spider web and friendly spiders were cut with an Sizzix die then a little 
Stickles on those spiders to make them pop a bit.
Spooky Delights sentiment is from MFT Halloween sentiments

I think Barry  would be a great image for Valentines day as well, teeeheee now I am really ahead of myself there.

It's our second week for our challenge over at Stamp Fairy Challenge blog 

Gerda's fabulous sketch is simply fabulous and so great to get 
those creative juices moving.


Why not join us this week and give our sketch a try, 
we would love to have you share your creation. 

One lucky winner will win three Stamp Fairy images of your choice.


Challenges I will enter 
2 Sisters - black white one other color (Kraft)
Card making Mamas - go digital 
Floweretstamplar - use a digi 
The Poodles Parlour - animal antics 



5 comments:

Chrissy said...

Fabulous card Jacki, love the web and spiders. Barry is just gorgeous, and I can see him for valentine too...

Luv CHRISSYxx

Anonymous said...

such an adorable card....

NanaConnie said...

Little Barry is so adorable! Great coloring on him and I love the black and white on everything except the image. Great card!

Annette said...

Hi Jackie, Love your Barry card, he makes a cute little devil. Those spiders are great too.

Thanks for joining us at 2 Sisters this week.

PS - I have blog candy if you're interested in entering.

Annette
xx

Jacq said...

Hi Jackie,
This is just Gorgeous!!! Cute image, love the dps, the colour scheme is fab. Love the layout and the embellishments. Coloured so beautifully. Thanks for joining us at The Poodles Parlour and Good Luck. Hope to see you joining us again.
Hugs Jacqui xxx

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx