Pages

Monday, September 26, 2011

Let's Hear for the Girls

Hello once more, 

I have a cutie to share as well as a new challenge at Jens Digi Stamps 

This challenge theme is all about the girls and the power we hold (LOL! )

I have had a few little girl birthdays that we needed some cards for. Not very often I 
need girl cards but that will be changing soon with two little girls joining our family soon

I love my 6 boys but can't wait to spoil two little girls, one is due within 2 weeks and the other will be here in January  


Using one of Jens Digi's precious little girls, I created my birthday card for 
a neighbor girl that has a birthday coming up.

Papers are October Afternoon, she is colored with Copic and I added a bit of Stardust Stickles to her slip and shoes.
Sketch is Sweet Sketch Wednesday current sketch (hurry you have until Tuesday to enter our weekly challenge) 

2 comments:

NanaConnie said...

Jacki, I had grandson after grandson after grandson, and finally got a granddaughter, then another (followed by yet another boy!) Fair warning -- the "kid" things (toys, clothes, etc) you see in stores and the paper crafting embellies that jump out at you will change forever! lol Love the delicate papers and the blues and yellows in your card. Fantastic!

Chrissy said...

This is beautiful Jacki, lovely colours,and very sweet image.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx