Pages

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

It's Party Time Tuesday and we are ready to Party!!

Hello, are you ready to Party?

Well come join us this week as we begin a new challenge at


Our party this week is all about 

Ribbon, Trim and Fibers Oh my!

So grab all those spools of ribbon you are hoarding .yea we know you have some you are holding onto :) along with those trims and join the fun 
Bet you even have some fibers you totally forgot you had :)

We have some FABULOUS sponsor with some truly Awesome prizes
so come join us.


I was lucky to be given a few images from our Sponsor Tiffany Doodles 
funny, Jenn some how found out that I have a thing for purses and shoes so was I ever so thrilled to see these fun digis - of course I had to give them a bit of bling too!

Did you notice that ever so yummy Gingham ribbon - oh my feels just like
pure silk - gorgeous!! This is some of the Beautiful ribbon our 
sponsor  Circle B sent to me!! Oh it is truly the prettiest ribbon ever!!
Be sure to go check this store out - she has such a huge variety of product and for such a reasonable price!!


So are you ready to join us Parting Girls - all you have to do is link your
card  here 


4 comments:

marilynprestonn said...

Such a pretty feminine card Jacki. Really love that dp and ribbon. Well done. :)Peggy

Just A Pac Rat said...

Wow, love the card! Great colors and what a bow. I love the rhinestone buckle you used on it. So blingy, great look for this card. I love the Gingham Ribbon too, it is one of my favorites in my store and I have 15 colors available, so easy to use on every card color. TFS

circlebenterprises.com

Jennifer Scull said...

what a wonderful way to use the ribbons! and love the variety of images and the way you arranged them. so fun and bright! :)

ddazzled71 said...

Jackie I just love your card this week. The three scalloped circles framing each image and the red and yellow colour combination are just gorgeous!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx