Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Going Grey with Scrap -Creations and Stamp Fairy



Good Morning, so glad you stopped by

If you wish to view my post for Sweet Stamps please scroll down to eariler post


Circles

is our theme for this week's challenge at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations.

Our sponsor this week is Stamp Fairy with Gerda's adorable image




My card features Patsy Beachtime, I colored her with my Copic then add sand flowersoft for the sand castle she is building, lot of circles for this card using my SB circle die cut and lacy circle die for the matting. Fun polka dot paper from Paper Studio, paper piecing on the umbrella is BG Sweet Threads, ribbon by Ribbon Boutique. Sentiment is a Sweet Stamp sentiment

I hope you will swing over to Going Grey with Scrap-Creations to see all the wonderful cards the design team is sharing using Stamp Fairy images.

Come join us this week as our challenge is pretty easy and fun, all you have to do is show us some circles.

Hugs


1 comment:

Nati Tristan said...

Oh i like that stamp! Stamp fairy has adorable stamps apparently! Love it!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx