Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Congratulations Graduate

Hello and thanks for visiting

This week at Going Grey with Scrap-Creation our challenge
is focused on all the proud graduates
Our theme is
Graduation

I have one this year and let me say I don't remember
the schools making a big to do when my kids were moving on to middle school.
Hunter will be moving on to middle school come the fall as a 6th grader and they
are going all out for these kids with a complete graduation ceremony with cap and gown as



This little guy is Graduation Mouse by Meljen's Designs and you can find him over at
I had this graduation paper in my supplies and I paired it up with PTI Spring Rain and Blueberry Sky for
Hunter's school colors.

Be sure to check out all the inspiration on the challenge blog by the design team
Wonderful cards being showcased by the gals.

Challenge my card will be entered into
Digistamp4joy - celebration

1 comment:

Nati Tristan said...

That is one darling mouse! This is very very cute! I love the colors as well!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx