Pages

Monday, April 11, 2011

Stamp Fairy Challenge Easter Baskets

Good Morning,
boy it's pouring down here so it looks to be a day that I will be getting some craftin done :)

Today's card is my DT project for Stamp Fairy's weekly challenge

This week the team and I are sharing our take on a Easter Basket (or treat holder)
So be sure to swing over to the challenge blog as my teamies have some
fabulous projects they are sharing and we hope you will join us this week
for our challenge.

I wanted to try something a little different than an original basket so I gave my hand
with this wonder tutorial Beate designed over on SCS for a Paper Cone Basket

Easy and Fun


Not the best photo sorry, but this was not an easy project to take a picture of.
I used some yellow gingham paper I had in my supplies for the cone, then punched out my border with a MS punch as well as the handle, used circle and scalloped circle dies for my image and some SU Barely Banana ribbon for a bow

here is a side pic, again not the best photo but hopefully you can see the border and the handle using my punches. along with taping the handle inside I also added a SU daisy brad and then added a small yellow pearl.

Thanks for stopping by, swing on over to the challenge blog for more wonderful inspiration

3 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

This is one super Easter cone shaped basket Jackie love the paper and image i love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Gerda said...

I knew you would create something super cute, hon. Love the pastel papers and the coloring of the digi.

Hugs, Gerda

Sharon Basel said...

This is gorgeous Jackie! I love the design and how you've decorated it - especially that adorable Clementine! So pretty with the tulle fluffing out of it.
Hugs,
Sharon :)

Hope you're starting to feel better. I was worried about you!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx