Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Going Grey with Scrap -Creations and Wink Wink Ink

Hi, thanks for stopping by'

I have a few post today, please scroll down for Sweet Stamps - for this week's challenge post.

Today is a new challenge and sponsor at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations. Our sponsor this week is the lovely Melanie from Wink Wink Ink , she was very generous and gave the team some adorable images to create with. So be sure to swing over to Scrap-Creations to see the gorgeous cards my team sisters made using some of Melanie's adorable images.

This week we have a super sketch for you to create with, this sketch is provided by Carly of Sketches by Carly , this gal has a whirl of talent when it comes to designing sketches and if you haven't visit her blog please do stop over and say hi! She has a fantastic sketch challenge and this week's challenge looks to be fun.


Here is our sketch for this week's challenge


Here is my design team card using this week's sketch challenge and this gorgeous image from Wink Wink Ink


This image is called "mama" which is simply a stunning image, but since that is my name to my six grandsons seems it was just meant to be that I use it. I tried a new technique for me with printing the image on Kraft paper (PTI) and then colored using my Prisma Pencils and Gamsol. Not even sure if I used the correct technique/method but I love the results with how it turned out.
My design paper is Basic Grey from the nook & pantry pack, sentiment and frame is from MTME by Lauren Meader, stamped with SU Ruby Red ink on Kraft (PTI), my base and matting is PTI Pure Poppy, my large yellow flowers are from Whimsy Stamps and the smaller rose buds are Prima, ribbon and pearls are from my supplies.

Hope you enjoyed my card and be sure to swing over to our challenge blog at Scrap-Creations for more inspiration from the design team.


Challenges
Raise the Bar - Cute little chicks
Paper Cutz-  bunny.lamb chicks or Easter eggs
PaperPlay -critters
Amber's Crafts and Stuff - use a new technique

5 comments:

Unknown said...

This is so sweet Jacki, gorgeous papers and love the sketch xx

uksharon said...

Cute card.
Thanks for joining us at PP this week.
Best wishes, Sharon

Unknown said...

Fabulous card Jacki! So happy to see you joining us at Raise the Bar!

Wanda Cullen said...

Just love those sweet little chicks peeking out around the mama hen! Thanks for playing along with us at RTB!

Kristen said...

Jackie,
Super cute card!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx